2014 was a pretty amazing year, for me; it was the year I graduated, reconnected with old friends, moved back to London, and started not one, but two new jobs...and, frankly, it's been one of the best (and hardest!) years of my life. Having said that, I'm making it my mission to improve everything for 2015, and keep going upwards. The best way to do that? Goals, goals, goals!
1. Settle on an actual career goal. Whether it be in psychology, or merchandising, whatever...just research everything.
2. Travel to 3 new places. Whether it's cities, countries, or towns, abroad or in the UK, make 2015 the year you see more.
3. Spend more non-work time with friends. Working late nights and being on your feet all day can be exhausting, but you'll feel better if you make more time for the people you care about.
4. Read 30 books. 25 is my personal record.
5. Start eating meat again. Being anaemic is tough enough when you have iron in your diet, let alone when you don't.
6. Save 50% of your pay check. Having a little money in the bank is never a bad thing.
7. Step out of your comfort zone a little more. Most of the time, that's where the best things happen.
8. Start journaling. It'll be nice to look over your life, in a couple of years' time.
9. Go to at least 3 gigs. And remember to save the tickets!
10. Take more photographs. Instagram, Polaroids, fancy DSLR pictures, it all counts.
1. Have a blog makeover. New domain, new banner, new design.
2. Stay on top of blog emails. Working so much has meant that I haven't been able to dedicate as much time to my blog as I'd like, and I really need to manage my time a little better.
3. Participate in #bbloggers and #lbloggers more. They nearly always clash with my work rotas or my travel time, but I can tweet on the bus home, right?
4. Branch out, into more 'lifestyle' posts. I already dabble in recipes, but I'd like to post a few more snapshots of the other things I get up to (when I'm not working, that is)!
5. Start going to blogging events, again. See all the complaints about my work schedule.
6. Get back into YouTube videos. I've dabbled a bit, on my channel, but I really haven't kept up with it, lately. Maybe 2015 will be the year of YouTube for me...!
What are your goals for 2015? Do you love reading over other peoples' goals as much as I do?